Here are some top tips on finding some time. It’s particularly relevant if you’ve just been reading my post on finding the time to do marketing.
- Get rid of distractions
- Only check your email a maximum of 3 times a day
- Delegate everything you possibly can to someone else, like a virtual assistant or a part-time person
- Automate every task you find yourself doing over and over again
- Go to work 15 minutes earlier than you usually would. And then next week, go another 15 minutes earlier still. You now have an extra 2.5 hours per week.
- Get a cleaner
- Get a faster kettle
- Use public transport so you can work while travelling, instead of driving when it’s illegal to check emails. Until you can afford your own chauffeur, treat the bus driver as your chauffeur
- Use taxis so you don’t have to spend time looking for a parking space.
Some more tips on time