Finding the time – top tips
Here are some top tips on finding some time. It’s particularly relevant if you’ve just been reading my post on finding the time to do marketing.
- Get rid of distractions
- Only check your email a maximum of 3 times a day
- Delegate everything you possibly can to someone else, like a virtual assistant or a part-time person
- Automate every task you find yourself doing over and over again
- Go to work 15 minutes earlier than you usually would. And then next week, go another 15 minutes earlier still. You now have an extra 2.5 hours per week.
- Get a cleaner
- Get a faster kettle
- Use public transport so you can work while travelling, instead of driving when it’s illegal to check emails. Until you can afford your own chauffeur, treat the bus driver as your chauffeur
- Use taxis so you don’t have to spend time looking for a parking space.
Some more tips on time
One hundred energy points
Photo credit – Franklin Heijnen
Other articles you might like
We’re all using Zoom now, right? This article is for when you’ve got the hang of making calls, having client…
“When should I start selling again?” “Should I take switch those ads off just now?” “What should I say to…
As the world grapples with the implications of the spread of the Coronavirus, business owners are understandably worried about the…
When someone comes to me for one to one business coaching, I ask this one question to cut through to…
One of my secret pleasures, when I’m not busy running a business, is to read novels set in a post-apocalyptic…
Secrets of Business Success - your free book
I've written a free little book with my secrets of business success. You can download this for free, and see if your business measures, and get some ideas to start transforming your business today.
The Joy of Business
Secrets of Business Success