Finding the time – top tips
Here are some top tips on finding some time. It’s particularly relevant if you’ve just been reading my post on finding the time to do marketing.
- Get rid of distractions
- Only check your email a maximum of 3 times a day
- Delegate everything you possibly can to someone else, like a virtual assistant or a part-time person
- Automate every task you find yourself doing over and over again
- Go to work 15 minutes earlier than you usually would. And then next week, go another 15 minutes earlier still. You now have an extra 2.5 hours per week.
- Get a cleaner
- Get a faster kettle
- Use public transport so you can work while travelling, instead of driving when it’s illegal to check emails. Until you can afford your own chauffeur, treat the bus driver as your chauffeur
- Use taxis so you don’t have to spend time looking for a parking space.
Some more tips on time
One hundred energy points
Photo credit – Franklin Heijnen
Other articles you might like
There’s no magic wand, one-size-fits-all advice that works for every business. The support I give changes according to whom I’m…
Being more productive is a question I get a lot in my client sessions. Emails and to-do lists that spiral…
When you’re running a business, the number of things you have to learn to make it successful can feel overwhelming.…
Online products are an attractive source of income for many of my clients. It’s a way to bring some cash…
“It’s good to learn from your mistakes. It’s better to learn from other people’s mistakes.” ~ Warren Buffet Taking a…
Secrets of Business Success - your free book
I've written a free little book with my secrets of business success. You can download this for free, and see if your business measures, and get some ideas to start transforming your business today.
The Joy of Business
Secrets of Business Success